View your account balances, get account history, transfer funds, make loan payments ... even purchase savings bonds online when you sign up for online banking with State Bank. It's safe, secure, and best of all, FREE! With online banking from State Bank, you can bank from virtually anywhere as long as you have a personal computer with internet access! If you aren't signed up for FREE internet banking, contact your local State Bank location for details today! Online banking is free and includes:
- Real-time Balances – View your personal account and loan balances
- Account History – View checking and savings account history
- Check Image – View the front and back of cleared checks
- Transfer Funds – Set up scheduled or repeating transfers between accounts
- Secure Messaging – Send and receive secure communications from the bank
- Download History – Download account history
Online Bill Payment
In addition to online banking, State Bank also offers a convenient BillPayer product as well. When you sign up for BillPayer, you can pay virtually all bills online ... it's fast and easy, affordable and safe! Plus, all bills paid online will be reflected in your account history, making it a snap to keep track of. Eliminate writing checks, licking envelopes and buying stamps ... sign up for BillPayer at your nearest State Bank location today!
- Faster Payment – some payees will receive payment days earlier.
- Easy Navigation – your information is organized.
- Convenient Payment History – view your pending transactions or payment history with just the click of a button.
Popmoney® is a powerful new service that lets you "Pay Other People" (POP) anywhere, anytime using only their email address, mobile phone number, or bank account number. So whether you're sending a last minute gift or splitting the cost of concert or event tickets with friends, you can do it without writing a check or going to an ATM. Best of all, you don't need another account. You can simply use your existing State Bank checking and Internet Banking with Bill Payment account.
What is Popmoney?
Popmoney is a secure way to send or receive payments using an individual’s email address or mobile phone number.
How Do I Send Money?
- Log into State Bank Internet Banking
- Select the Payments tab
- Inside the Payments screen, select the Popmoney tab
- Enter the mobile phone number or email address of the payment recipient, payment amount and a personalized message (optional).
- A text or email is sent to the recipient letting them know they have a payment waiting. A message is also send to you to confirm your payment.
Note: A small fee is assessed per transfer (paid by the sender).The recipient receives the full amount of the transfer. This service allows you to send money to anyone, regardless of where they bank.
How Do I Receive Money Into my State Bank Account?
There is no charge to receive money and payments are transferred to your account in as little as one day. If the sender sends the payment to your mobile number or email address, you’ll need to log into State Bank Internet Banking with Bill Payment account and direct the payment to your account via Popmoney tab. If the payment includes your account and routing number, the payment will automatically be directed into your account.
Are there any fees to send a Popmoney payment?
It costs $0.55 to send a Popmoney payment, similar to the cost of a postage stamp but much faster than standard mail. To send Popmoney payments, you must also be enrolled in State Bank Internet Banking and register for Bill Payment. Our Bill Payment service is free when you pay at least three bills each month. There is a fee of $5.50 per month if less than three bills are paid.