Get Cash!! State Bank ATM Locations:
Of course, there are no fees for State Bank customers when they use any State Bank ATM.
- 815 S. Washington St.
- 820 Webster Street (at drive-up location)
- 101 NW 2nd Street, just off Interstate 70
Grain Valley, MO
- 1301 South West Eagles Parkway
- 715 Main St., just off Interstate 70
- 803 Wollard Blvd.
View your account balances, get account history, transfer funds, make loan payments ... even purchase savings bonds online when you sign up for online banking with State Bank. It's safe, secure, and best of all, FREE! With online banking from State Bank, you can bank from virtually anywhere as long as you have a personal computer with internet access! If you aren't signed up for FREE internet banking, contact your local State Bank location for details today! Online banking is free and includes:
- Real-time Balances – View your personal account and loan balances
- Account History – View checking and savings account history
- Check Image – View the front and back of cleared checks
- Transfer Funds – Set up scheduled or repeating transfers between accounts
- Secure Messaging – Send and receive secure communications from the bank
- Download History – Download account history
In addition to online banking, State Bank also offers a convenient BillPayer product as well. When you sign up for BillPayer, you can pay virtually all bills online ... it's fast and easy, affordable and safe! Plus, all bills paid online will be reflected in your account history, making it a snap to keep track of. Eliminate writing checks, licking envelopes and buying stamps ... sign up for BillPayer at your nearest State Bank location today!
- Faster Payment – some payees will receive payment days earlier.
- Easy Navigation – your information is organized.
- Convenient Payment History – view your pending transactions or payment history with just the click of a button.
An e-Statement is the same thing as a paper statement except it is available on-line. When the statement is ready, an e-mail is sent notifying you that your e-Statement is available through your FI NAME online banking account.
E-Statement delivery allows you to receive your account information quickly and securely. Your statements are available on-line for 24 months. However, you can save your statements on your computer for long-time access. This convenient delivery method expedites statement delivery, eliminates the hassle of storing any paper statements, and provides you with a convenient, secure storage system. It also helps the environment by reducing paper usage. (Go green!) No additional fees apply.
To enroll in e-Statements, follow these three simple steps:
- Log on to your on-line banking account.
- Click on the Accounts tab and then the Statement link.
- Click on the ‘Electronic Only Statement’ delivery button and then opt-in.
Get your account information at your fingertips. Log on to mobile banking, using your on-line banking User ID and password, through your cell phone and check balances, transfer funds and more. It is easy to mange your finances on the go when you take advantage of State Bank’s mobile banking. Mobile banking uses the web browser on your cell phone so you can easily and securely:
- Check the available balance in your accounts
- Transfer money between your accounts
- View recent transactions
- Pay bills
- Three Methods of Mobile Banking - Text Banking, Mobile Application, Mobile Browser
State Bank Mobile transactions are secure. We protect your personal information from unauthorized access through advanced encryption technology.
We are proud to offer mobile banking to all of our customers. It is easy, fast, convenient and FREE*!
*You will be charged internet access rates depending on your carrier. Web access is needed to use mobile banking. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
Notify Me Alerts
Manage Your Account and Help Prevent ID Theft with NOTIFY ME alerts in Internet Banking - State Bank is pleased to offer a “Notify Me” feature that allows you to receive email alerts for any of the following transactions:
- Balance is above and/or below a designated dollar amount
- Account overdrawn
- Transaction above designated amount
- Deposit made
- Check(s) number(s) paid
- When a message or security alert is sent to your online inbox.
This feature provides you with timely account information to your external email account and will alert you to transactions that you deem as “out of the ordinary. Set up your “Notify Me” alerts by clicking on the “Notify Me” tab in the upper navigation bar in Internet Banking. State Bank is dedicated to making your financial life easier and safer. Sign up for “Notify Me” alerts today!
Bank by Phone
MoneyMaster 24 Telephone Banking
Even if you don't have access to an internet-ready computer at all times, you can still receive account information 24-hours-a-day with Money Master 24 telebank! This free service lets you check account balances, find out what checks have cleared, make loan payments and get loan information, transfer funds, get information on your Certificates of Deposit and more. Plus, you can get this information from any touch-tone phone, any time of day or night. Remember Money Master 24 telebank when you need account information! Here's a list of the Money Master 24 telebank phone numbers for your nearest State Bank location:
- Chillicothe State Bank: 646-7000 (local calls) or 1-877-646-MM24 (toll-free)
- State Bank of Missouri: 1-888-772-7000 (toll-free)
- The State Bank: 1-866-788-MM24 (toll-free)