An e-Statement is the same thing as a paper statement except it is available online, and delivered to you more quickly than by mail. When the statement is ready, an e-mail is sent notifying you that your e-Statement is available through your State Bank Interenet Banking account.
E-Statement delivery allows you to receive your account information quickly and securely. Your statements are available online for 24 months. However, you can save your statements on your computer for long-time access. This convenient delivery method expedites statement delivery, eliminates the hassle of storing any paper statements, and provides you with a convenient, secure storage system. It also helps the environment by reducing paper usage. No additional fees apply.
To enroll in e-Statements, follow these three simple steps:
- Log in to your Internet Banking account or enroll for Internet Banking.
- Click on the 'User Services' tab and then the 'Account Statements' link.
- Click on the ‘Electronic Only Statement’ delivery button and then opt-in.
- Read and accept the e-disclosure agreement.
- Follow a few simple steps for enrollment.
- Once you are enrolled, you will receive an email notification when a new account statement is available for viewing in Internet Banking. You can then 'print' and/or 'save' the statement(s).